Sunday 23 December 2012

Interlude 4 - The Larp playing cards deck

Promotion is one of the things larping has always needed. Only recently several people from our larp organisation finished our first major merchandise project, namely a deck of cards with ourselves on it.
 It was for "internal" use only but still, pretty good initiative. I learned about it halfway through it and was quite surprised so I ordered myself 1 deck (the other one is for a friend).


 Fun fact, I even found myself in it. Well I'm not the Ace of Spades....

                                           But there is always next year for that right folks?
 Here is the full set for those interested to see it. A couple of guys from the serbian Green Banner are also presented. All in all I quite like the selection.  




0 коментара:

Post a Comment